[gdal-dev] Re: C#: Gdal on Win64

Tomas R monshi at home.se
Tue Mar 4 15:43:41 EST 2008

Thanks for all the help.

Everything up and running. A small miss in the environmental settings
after a quick fix it compiles without any trouble. (VSE2005)

No hurry, but, a how-to compile the 64-bit version using VSE2008 on
Vista would be nice :)

The 64 bit version of the library you have so kindly provided earlier
works just fine and should do fine for now.

Yours
Tomas