[Gdal-dev] How to read geotiff file using GDAL

bargi bhagwat.maimt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 02:57:58 EST 2008

 Thank to u all for replying !!!!

  Yeah Jukka, is right .... I want to fetch information from geotiff files
and render that file in our project......

  I can't do it directly .......... That's why I am looking for the way to
do it.

  With your help I am able to read and fetch information.....but I am not
clear how to use this information to

  to render the file......???????

 Can anybody help me regarding this........

 Thanks