[gdal-dev] Reading VMAP Files.

Chris Howell chowell at pyxisinnovation.com
Thu Mar 6 17:02:23 EST 2008

Hi Even,

Thanks for the suggestion, Yes I do call OGRRegisterAll() and I am sure
that the method is executing.

The OGRSFDriverRegistrar::Open() method works great if I am reading a
shape file or a MapInfo tab file etc, and everything functions as
expected. When attempting to diagnose the issue further. The const char*
p = CPLGetLastErrorMsg(); Call doesn't give me back a pointer to the
string for the last error, which is really weird because I would have at
the very least expected it to work, or report an error.

Cheers
Chris Howell
the PYXIS innovation -/ Common Ground for Digital Earth/
w: www.pyxisinnovation.com