[Gdal-dev] GDAL WMS Questions..

Martin Chapman mchapman at texelinc.com
Sun Mar 9 21:55:48 EDT 2008

Fodder,

Run "gdalinfo --formats" in the bin directory.  If you don't see WMS then it
isn't compiled.  To get WMS support I think you need expat and curl.

See the following in the nmake.opt file in the gdal root directory:

# Uncomment to use libcurl (DLL by default)
# The cURL library is used for WCS, WMS, GeoJSON, SRS call importFromUrl(),
etc.

Martin