[gdal-dev] GDAL 1.5.1RC2 Available for Testing

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Mar 14 13:48:07 EDT 2008

Shouldn't the source packages be named 1.5.1RC2?

VERSION file also has 1.5.2.

On Mar 14, 2008, at 9:28 AM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Folks,
>
> GDAL 1.5.1RC1 has serious problems due to a recent libtiff change.
> I have
> I believe fixed this up, and issued a new RC:
>
>  http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal-1.5.2RC2.tar.gz
>  http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal152RC2.zip
>
> Testing appreciated.
>
> Best regards,
> --

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Mon Dieu! but they are all alike.  Cheating, murdering, lying,
fighting, and all for things that the beasts of the jungle would not
deign to possess - money to purchase the effeminate pleasures of
weaklings.  And yet withal bound down by silly customs that make them
slaves to their unhappy lot while firm in the belief that they be the
lords of creation enjoying the only real pleasures of existence....

- the wisdom of Tarzan