[gdal-dev] Motion: Promote GDAL 1.5.1RC3 to be GDAL 1.5.1 Final

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Fri Mar 14 18:42:57 EDT 2008

I think that #2005 that is claimed to be fixed by 1.5.1RC3 is not. It appears
that in r14007, everything was reverted, including the fix consisting of
the "#ifdef notdef" / #endif" pair.

I've tested 'apps/gdal_translate test_wms.txt tt.tif' on 1.5.1RC3 and it fails
with 'ERROR 1: TIFFFetchStripThing:Sanity check on size of "StripOffsets"
value failed' and then core-dumps, whereas it doesn't fail on latest trunk.