[Gdal-dev] GDAL 1.5.0 managed wrapper binaries

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:36:30 EDT 2008

Frank,

I wonder if we could incorporate a policy in gdal how these
complementary packages (like gdal-csharp) are created for the osgeo4w
binary distribution. It would be desirable to add the corresponding
variables/targets to the gdal windows makefiles either.
Are you planning to use separate scripts/batch files to create these binaries?

It should also be noted that currently ms4w should contain the C#
related binaries for the stable branch, however unmanaged part of the
wrappers (*_wrap.dll) are still missing from the package as I can see.

Best regards,

Tamas