[Gdal-dev] TMS driver -- Google SoC Proposal

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Fri Mar 28 06:00:20 EDT 2008

I guess it's time for a full-stretched OSGeo TMS project, not a single
driver. Many map servers depend heavily on this, MapGuide falls on my mind.
It would be great to have a common tiling scheme and related services (HTTP
driver is simply a neccessity, as Tamas pointed out). Thumbs up, Vaclav! :-)

Regards,
Maksim Sestic