[Gdal-dev] VS.NET 2005 - Bulding libecwj2-3.3 from source

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon May 5 11:05:28 EDT 2008

Maksim Sestic wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to figure out how to build libecwj2-3.3 from source,
 > using VS.NET 2005.

Maksim,

There is not such compiler. There is Visual Studio .NET 2003 (Visual C++
7.1) or Visual Studio 2005 (Visual C++ 8.0).
So, which one you use?

> Source archive downloaded from ERMapper site is
> ImageCompressionSDKSourceCode3.3Setup_20070509.zip. Since C/C++ is not my
> native dev platform, I'm stuck with compiler reporting missing winhttp.h
> header file.

Have you installed Microsoft Platform SDK?
Please, give the exact command you used and I'll try to
reproduce it and see if works for me.

Greetings
--
Mateusz Loskot