[gdal-dev] creating multi banded imagery

Lucena, Ivan ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Wed May 14 07:13:47 EDT 2008

Matt,

If you try BigTiff, GeoTiff with recent improvements, you can also
archive what you are looking for but the resulting files will not be
supported by softwares that are not updates for BigTiff. I asked some
software vendors about that and they said that are planning to support
BigTiff in about a year or more.

Best regards,

Ivan