[gdal-dev] Re: [mapserver-users] Mapserver & GDAL in various Linux repositories

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed May 14 15:05:59 EDT 2008

I vaguely remember this, but didn't pay much attention to it ;)

It would be good to update the FGS page to show which versions are
included.

Are the FGS builds of Apache, PHP, Postgres, ... and basic libraries
required for FGS MapServer GDAL, and other GIS tools and libraries?
Or can they use system copies of these?  Clients may not be willing or
able to install duplicate copies of stuff available at the same
version in the system, especially on an existing server.

Also, are there plans for 64bit builds?