[gdal-dev] ogrinfo on JOINed layer empty

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon May 19 17:36:27 EDT 2008

On May 19, 2008, at 4:14 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> 2) You aren't passing the SQL statement you want evaluated using the
> sql
> commandline switch.  Try:
>
> ogrinfo -al -so . -sql "SELECT * ...'

Ah, that did it.  I guess the documentation is a little confusing - I
wouldn't expect a command switch to be interchangable with a layer
specification.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Oh, look, I seem to have fallen down a deep, dark hole.  Now what
does that remind me of?  Ah, yes - life."

- Marvin