[gdal-dev] Compiling GDAL-1.5.1 on Linux

Lucena, Ivan ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Tue May 27 12:02:26 EDT 2008

Frank,

I didn't mentioned before but I also tried --disable-curl --disable-wms --disable-wcs. In the meantime I decided to try the 151RC1

But the "--without-curl" worked fine. It shows on the final ./confure report that the OGC services are disabled.

The version og cURL that I have here is:

$ curl-config --version
libcurl 7.10.6

I can add a ticked for that, sure.

Continuing the build the process I am facing another error:

kml.h:41:2: #error "Old version of expat, please upgrade to expat 2.x"

I will try --without-kml ?

Thanks,

Ivan