[gdal-dev] MSYS buildslave

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sat Nov 1 12:45:50 EDT 2008

Ari,

fopr the crash in MEMRasterBand::IReadBlock(), I would suspect that
CPLScanPointer doesn't do its job rightly when compiled in MSYS environment.

The function looks currently like :

/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- */
/*      On MSVC we have to scanf pointer values without the 0x          */
/*      prefix.                                                         */
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- */
    if( EQUALN(szTemp,"0x",2) )
    {
        pResult = NULL;

#if defined(WIN32) && defined(_MSC_VER)
        sscanf( szTemp+2, "%p", &pResult );
#else
        sscanf( szTemp, "%p", &pResult );
#endif
    }

I'd guess we probably don't need the defined(_MSC_VER) test