[gdal-dev] converting KML to CSV

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Mon Nov 3 15:39:34 EST 2008

Markus,

this turned out not to be too difficult to implement. So here it is, in r15684

Extract from the updated doc :
"
Layer Creation options:
- GEOMETRY (From GDAL 1.6.0): By default, the geometry of a feature written to
a .csv file is discarded. It is possible to export the geometry in its WKT
representation by specifying GEOMETRY=AS_WKT. It is also possible to export
point geometries into their X,Y,Z components (different columns in the csv
file) by specifying GEOMETRY=AS_XYZ, GEOMETRY=AS_XY or GEOMETRY=AS_YX. The
geometry column(s) will be prepended to the columns with the attributes
values.
"

Regards,
Even