[gdal-dev] GDAL encounters problem with very small files, part 2

Matthieu Rigal rigal at rapideye.de
Thu Nov 13 12:09:19 EST 2008

Hi all, hi Frank,

OOoooops, I have forgot to say that I unfortunately have only the version
1.4.2 of GDAL/OGR here. If it works on your machine, then it may come from
this out-of-date version....
But please check it also from your side...

Best regards,
Matthieu Rigal

RapidEye AG
Molkenmarkt 30
14776 Brandenburg an der Havel
Germany

Head Office/Sitz der Gesellschaft: Brandenburg an der Havel
Management Board/Vorstand: Wolfgang G. Biedermann
Chairman of Supervisory Board/Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Axel Schmalz
Commercial Register/Handelsregister Potsdam HRB 17 796
Tax Number/Steuernummer: 048/100/00053
VAT-Ident-Number/Ust.-ID: DE 199331235
DIN EN ISO 9001 certified

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie
die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser E-Mail ist nicht gestattet.

The information in this e-mail is intended for the named recipients
only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you
have received this communication in error, any use, copying or
dissemination of its contents is strictly prohibited. Please erase all
copies of the message along with any included attachments and notify
RapidEye AG or the sender immediately by telephone at the number
indicated on this page.