[gdal-dev] OBus error when writing GeoTiffs

Chris Garrard garrard.chris at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 14:13:18 EST 2008

Hi,

I've compiled GDAL 1.5.3 on Solaris 10, using internal support for tiff and
gtiff.  When I try to create a new GTiff using gdal_translate, it fails with
"OBus Error".  That's all the information I get.

The problem is only with writing GTiffs, not reading them.  I can convert a
tiff to another format, get information about them with gdalinfo, and am
using them with MapServer built with GDAL support.  I can write to other
formats without a problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris