[gdal-dev] gdal 1.5.3 make error - HDF 4 conflicting types for`UNKNOWN'

Gong, Shawn (Contractor) Shawn.Gong at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Tue Nov 18 12:26:01 EST 2008

Thank you Frank and Andrew Brooks.

Following your leads, I went to check the ticket #2609 and the nightly
snapshot of the 1.5 branch.

I have two questions:
1) Is http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/daily/ always the latest update on
the last public release (currently 1.5.3)?
2) I'd like to use latest Rsat2 and TerraSAR-X drivers. Can I overwrite
the 1.5.3 with the drivers from 1.6 beta (by copying the entire
sub-directory)?

thanks,
Shawn