[gdal-dev] Data Binding dgal Layer in .NET

Evans, Frank fevans at harris.com
Wed Oct 1 08:02:49 EDT 2008

If you provide a few more details I can definitely help. I've written
applications which load GDAL metadata into a GridView, but the trick is
arriving at a table-schema which is consistent for  multiple types of
layers/images. .NET grids bind to a Data source which could be anything.
What type of layer are you trying to use to populate your DataGridView
(an image, a shapefile)

To clarify, the OSGeo.GDAL.Dataset is a completely different class from
the System.Data.DataSet. That might be irrelevant, but given your
question about the GridView I just wanted to make sure.