[gdal-dev] gdal2tiles.py - can additional Zoom levels be forced?

Jamie Adams jaadfoo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 00:56:22 EDT 2008

Hey Roger,

You can always make create an up-sampled VRT of the source image with
"gdalwarp -of VRT -tr x y".  Yes, it does involve an additional step, but
the VRT takes almost no time to create and doesn't waste disk space.  You
can then use that as the input to gdal2tiles.  From the limited tests I've
tried it seems to work well.

"These go to eleven......"

-Jamie