[gdal-dev] Ingres driver for gdal

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Mon Oct 6 14:36:46 EDT 2008

For the seg fault, I've taken the liberty to fix it myself (r15463) as the fix
was obvious. But I encourage you - and others - to query the trac ticket
system (http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/report/1?sort=ticket&asc=0) and create new
tickets if needed so that bug reports and patches don't get lost in the email
flow (http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/newticket)

For the questions, I can't answer. The revision log shows that Frank Warmerdam
is probably the right man for that ;-)

Best regards.

Even