[gdal-dev] OGR: DXF driver

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Oct 9 13:36:51 EDT 2008

Aurélien,

Obviously, I'm not answering exactly to question, but in case you were not
aware of it, there's a patch in trac for a - write-only- DXF driver for OGR :
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2555.

There's also a previous DXF driver now living in 'spike' (because of licencing
reasons), with only writing capabilities too :
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/browser/spike/dxfdwg