[gdal-dev] Motion: Adopt GDAL 1.5.3RC1 as official 1.5.3 Release

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Oct 11 06:22:11 EDT 2008

Hi Frank,

Pirmin Kalberer is working the next week on some Interlis
improvements/fixes. Ideally, these could go into GDAL 1.5.3.

Pirmin do you think this would be feasible?

Frank, can we wait a couple more days before the official release?

I certainly don't want to block the next gdal release, but if it is
possible to wait for a few more days I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Andreas