[Gdal-dev] OGR: DXF driver

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Oct 15 11:18:37 EDT 2008

Frank,

can you do a very rough estimate how much it would cost to implement the
read/write dxf driver based on your proposal? Would you deal with dwgs
also, or just dxf - how similar/different are dxf and dwg?

We could help financing it, but not the whole thing. If a couple of
interested parties would collaborate for the financing it could work.

dxf would definitely be interesting to have in ogr. I know that there can
be a wide variety of dxf files from the different products that generate
dxf.

Andreas