[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.6.0 Planning Meeting

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 17:15:27 EDT 2008

It looks like a good plan, I hope I can attend.
Currently I don't have any pending additions which would block the
release process, however I volunteer to extend the windows slaves of
the buildbot configuration by adding further drivers to be compiled
in, and alter the autotest to use SWIG python when running the tests.
I guess this will help to detect some further issues before the release.

Best regards,

Tamas