[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.6.0 Beta 1 Available

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Oct 29 23:33:08 EDT 2008

Is there an overview of changes?  The NEWS file hasn't been updated
since 1.5.0 prerelease.

On Oct 29, 2008, at 10:00 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I have prepared the GDAL/OGR 1.6.0 Beta1 release.  This is the first
> of
> two planned betas, the second is planned for November 12th.  The
> source is
> available at:
>
>  http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal-1.6.0beta1.tar.gz
>  http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal160beta1.zip

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a
bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy