Re: [gdal-dev] Custom GDAL Driver with ArcGIS 9.3

Lucena, Ivan ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Thu Oct 30 14:14:19 EDT 2008

Kile,

I did the same thing years a go. I wrote a RDO then I it converted it to a GDAL 1.3 driver and latter I set it up as a GDAL plugin to be
seem by ArcGIS 9.2. One thing that helped me a lot was to load everything in a VC2003 project and run ArcMAP in debug mode. But
you probably know that.

Thanks to tell us that they decided to make their GDAL branch public. Some people were waiting for that. I apologize for given the
wrong information a week ago.

Ivan