[gdal-dev] Failing to parse aux.xml file (was: cannot seem to get projection data from an aux.xml file correctly)

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Sep 10 12:04:48 EDT 2008

Robert Beckwith wrote:
> Looking more in depth it looks like the xml parser is failing to parse
> the projection information into the tree.
>
> Ie. the <WKT>
>

> Is anyone else having this issue?
>

> I have tried two different sets of data.

Robert,

I think this might be easier to follow up on if you can provide a
specific dataset we can test with.  Ideally a small .sid + .aux.xml
but if you can't practically offer a .sid then just the .aux.xml would
be worth a try.  Please file the issue as a ticket in trac, and I'll try
to dig into it a bit today.