[gdal-dev] Accessing OGRStyleTable

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Sep 11 16:33:57 EDT 2008

Alberto Pérez Cassinelli pisze:
> Hi, I'm getting an OGRStyleTable from an OGRDataSource.
> My problem is that I need to access all members of this OGRStyleTable (that
> is all style definitions and names) to store them in a data structure of
> type string vector,

Alberto,

Why you need to access private elements of class.
You should not even know they exist.

> but I don't find any method to do it sequentially (I
> can't read one by one because I don't know their names).

See section 3 for usage example

http://home.gdal.org/projects/opengis/ogr_feature_style_008.html

It explains how to read styles sequentially.

> In short I need access to OGRStyleTable::m_papszStyleTable.
 > Anyone know how to do this?

I suppose rationale of your concept is bad. You should not neet to
access it.