[gdal-dev] gdal error 4

sigmazero13 sigmazero13 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 16:30:26 EDT 2008

I've had the same problem with another .tif file on my machine, too.  I
checked the permissions, and it's readable by owner, group, and world, so
I'm not sure what else to try.

When I do a gdalinfo --formats, though, there is a GTiff format, but nothing
for just TIF.  I'm not sure what might be wrong here :(

Thanks,

Scott