[gdal-dev] gdal2tiles strangeness

Mano Marks mmarks at google.com
Fri Apr 3 19:24:52 EDT 2009

Hi Klokan,

Thanks for all your help on this. The steps you outlined are very
similar to what I tried originally. Even with the new gdal2tiles.py,
and following your instructions exactly, I get the same result. When I
open the doc.kml it looks great. But when you zoom out, the tiles
shift to what I believe are projected images.

Adding -p geodetic does fix the problem, but it would be nice to
figure out if this is a bug and then fix it.

Mano

>>> http://www.maptiler.org/