[gdal-dev] Summer of Code Mentors

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Apr 7 13:34:27 EDT 2009

Folks,

We are supposed to provide Wolf with a list of prioritized projects for
the Google Summer of Code ranking today.  However, I realize I don't even
know who is signed up as a mentor on behalf of GDAL this year other than
myself and Tim Keitt.

I would appreciate it if any signed up mentors could contact me today
(ideally in IRC - #gdal) to let me know of their availability, what projects
they would be willing to mentor (click on willing to mentor on the google
site) and what projects they think are best/worst.