[gdal-dev] JPIPKAK in the sandbox

Norman Barker nbarker at ittvis.com
Fri Apr 17 13:36:24 EDT 2009

Even,

thanks, I will do this now.

Norman

-----Original Message-----
From: Even Rouault [mailto:even.rouault at mines-paris.org]
Sent: Fri 4/17/2009 11:34 AM
To: gdal-dev at lists.osgeo.org
Cc: Norman Barker
Subject: Re: [gdal-dev] JPIPKAK in the sandbox

Norman,

I don't think the way you have created your sandbox is going to be efficient
to track and review the changes. It appears you have done an *import* of a
*modified* GDAL tree.

I think it would have been better to do that in several steps :
- delete the content of your sandbox in SVN
- create a branch of an unmodified GDAL tree into your sandbox: svn cp
http://svn.osgeo.org/gdal/trunk/gdal
http://svn.osgeo.org/gdal/sandbox/normanb
- checkout your sandbox in a working copy : svn co
http://svn.osgeo.org/gdal/sandbox/normanb
- apply your changes to your working copy and commit them.

That way we'll be able to review the changes. And it will make a future merge
to trunk a lot easier.

Even