[Gdal-dev] HDF5 problem in VS2008 C# Project

Sunny K shkwak74 at nate.com
Thu Apr 23 21:16:16 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I installed gdal library (release-1500-x64-gdal-1-6-mapserver-5-2.zip),  but
have some problems.
-	Windows vista 64bit
-	Visual Studio 2008 Standard.

I want to process hdf5 file.
When I executed following command, the error message was printed.
% gdalinfo hdf5
% ERROR 1: --format option given with format 'hdf5', but that format not
recognised.  Use the --formats option to get a list of available formats,
and use the short code (ie. GTiff or HFA) as the format identifier.

I'd appreciate it if you would tell me some information to solve this
problem.

Best regards,
- sunny