[Gdal-dev] HDF5 problem in VS2008 C# Project

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 07:12:30 EDT 2009

You should also add the directories of /bin and /gdal/csharp to your PATH
environment, or copy all the dll-s into your executing directory to make it
available to load by the application.
The gdalinfo csharp example is not equal to the C++ command line tool you
have to use the simple form:

gdalinfo {GDAL dataset name}

Best regards,

Tamas