[gdal-dev] Motion: Adopt GDAL 1.6.2RC2 as final release (Frank Warmerdam)

jim hopper JAMES.E.HOPPER at saic.com
Thu Aug 6 20:09:25 EDT 2009

Not show stoppers, but make it hard to compile with some options.  In my
case the architecture if I want to compile ppc vs i86 or x86_64.  Its a
trivial fix (in the case of the CXXFLAGS just change all of them to
CPPFLAGS, and one make file where you add CPPFLAGS) that's why I though
someone might want to fix them.  No problem if it has to wait.

Best jim