[gdal-dev] Python 3.X support added for GDAL Python bindings

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sun Dec 6 18:44:22 EST 2009

Ivan Lucena a écrit :

To tell the truth, I've tested Python 3.1 and managed to compile the
bindings with an antique VC6.0 (by doing a few horrible hacks in
Python31\Lib\distutils\msvc9compiler.py)

I see that the Python 2.6 distribution has also a
Lib\distutils\msvc9compiler.py file, so I guess it means you can use VC9
with Python 2.6 and later.