[gdal-dev] Stop gdalladdo eating fillets

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Fri Dec 11 18:00:51 EST 2009

Carlo A. Bertelli (Charta s.r.l.) a écrit :

Well, I think it's not really a problem, but a characteristics of the
processing. I doubt that any general purpose pyramid building can
preserve high frequency details like fillets. It would require special
processing that would know what is a line and what is not, but that is
not implemented in GDAL.