[gdal-dev] Remove Old Generation Python bindings for 1.7 release

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Tue Dec 15 05:24:09 EST 2009

I'm not a developer, but I have had the same problems in my builds (I
must compile everything on a Linux-cluster  as non-root in non-standard
locations, with up-to-date versions of Python, that kind of thing).

Removing the old bindings would remove one further source of headaches,
for me at least.

Jan