[gdal-dev] ESRI arcgis 9.x

Donnet , Sebastien Sebastien.Donnet at amec.com
Thu Dec 17 16:53:40 EST 2009

Hi,

sorry in advance if it's a stupid (or already well covered) question,
but today I tried to read a shapefile coming from, I believe, ArcGIS 9.2 and run out into trouble:

ERROR 4: Unable to open Bedrock.shx or Bedrock.SHX.
FAILURE:
Unable to open datasource `Bedrock.shp' with the following drivers.

instead of an shx I have an sbn and an sbx

My version of ogr/gdal: from FWTools226.exe
(I'm on windows)

thanks in advance for any hints.

S.

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete and destroy the message.