[gdal-dev] GeoJSON from FME

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Tue Feb 3 03:13:59 EST 2009

Hi list,

I'm trying to feed my app with a geoJSON file generated by FME, which
then should be translated to postGIS by ogr. But the FME GeoJSON looks
suspicious, as it begins by :
{"LIEU_Geocodes_new":{"type":"FeatureCollection"
where LIEU_Geocodes_new is the name of the original MapInfo file
processed to geoJSON by FME.
this global object is out of the geoJSON specifications, and makes ogr
fail to translate the file. If I just remove this encapsulation, it goes
well.
Any of you would know why FME is returning such misformed geoJSON ?

Regards

Guillaume Sueur