[gdal-dev] Open source GIS cataloging software?

Emilio Mayorga emiliomayorga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 17:41:16 EST 2009

Tyler Mitchell had a follow-up post to that original post, that's also
very relevant:
http://spatialguru.com/ideas/data_cataloguing_background

And there were some related discussions last May in the GeoNetwork list:
http://n2.nabble.com/SMET-(Spatial-Metadata-Extraction-Tool)-td2020014.html

But those may be going off in a different direction. Cheers,

-Emilio Mayorga