[Gdal-dev] GDAL - CSharp

Tri rsosnowski at cableone.net
Wed Feb 11 18:06:24 EST 2009

Hi Tamas and others - thanks for the help.

By application executing directory - I've copied the files to both the bin
directory under the project and the obj, Debug directory under the project.
When I run the application in debug mode, the same problem occurs:

System.TypeInitializationException:   The type initializer for OSGeo.OGR.Ogr
threw an exception

InnerException:   The type initializer for OSGeo.OGR.OgrPINVOKE threw an
excpetion

I am using the 64 bit compiled code from you on Vista 64 bit machine.

Any more ideas?  Thanks.....