[gdal-dev] MapServer and GDAL daily build Windows binaries available

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:34:37 EST 2009

Hi All,

I've set up a build server providing daily snapshot builds for various
compilers/architectures and created a root page containing the links to the
results (along with the build SDKs have been used for the builds)

http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1280/sdk/index.html

You can simply download and use any of the build snapshots to be able to
obtain the Windows binaries with the recent fixes without requiring to
compile by yourself. But if you would rather compile by hand (eg for
debugging purposes) just pick up the SDK packages providing a ready to use
compile environment for all of those platforms enumerated.

You may encounter some features missing (like swigpython binaries,
mapscript-java etc) which are about to be added shortly, after I make sure
those are working equally well on all platforms. I'll also provide links to
the corresponding autotest results until the buildbot configuration is not
resurrected.

Best regards,

Tamas