[Gdal-dev] gdal_retile.py -r mode ?

acangi aca at ngi.be
Fri Feb 27 05:43:50 EST 2009

Hello,

Trying to execute this command :

gdal_retile.py -targetDir pyramid -levels 4 -v -pyramidOnly -s_srs
top50r.prj -ps 4000 4000 -r mode -co "TILED=YES" -co "INTERLEAVE=PIXEL" -co
"COMPRESS=LZW" -tileIndex pyramid -tileIndexField location *map.tif

gives the error "Unknown resampling method : mode", although it works fine
in gdaladdo.

It's gdal 1.6.0 --with-python. The data is colormapped, therefor I want to
use mode. I don't want to convert it to RGB first because of the size of the
data and I'm not the only one using it.

Shouldn't the "-r mode" option work in gdal_retile ?