[gdal-dev] Re: gdal_retile.py -r mode ?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Feb 27 15:05:16 EST 2009

Christian Müller wrote:
> Thanks for your answer. Another question, does it make sense to support
> the GRA_Lanczos interpolation method which has been introduced after I
> finished gdal_retile.py
> I would do a cvs checkout and send you the python file and the man page
> as attachment.

Christian,

Yes, that would be nice, but I'd suggest you file the change as a ticket
for more organized processing.  I'd also suggest you remove any validation
at the script level on the resampling algorithm so that algorithms added
in the future can be used without changes in the script even if they are
missing in the docs.