[gdal-dev] Destroying OGRGeometry objects

Kor de Jong k.dejong at geo.uu.nl
Wed Jan 14 07:50:38 EST 2009

Hi all,

In my code I am stealing the OGRFeature's OGRGeometry objects
(OGRFeature::StealGeometry). Am I correct that there currently is
not a safe way for me to destroy these geometry objects (within the
context of the GDAL/OGR heap)? I am looking for an equivalent of
OGRDataSource::DestroyDataSource and OGRFeature::DestroyFeature.
Or maybe I just missed it?

BTW, although OGRDataSource::DestroyDataSource is mentioned in the
"OGR API Tutorial", it is not doc-ed on the "OGRDataSource Class
Reference" page.

Thanks,
Kor