[gdal-dev] how to find gdal_fillnodata

Bryan Keith bryan at ideotrope.org
Wed Jan 28 11:11:11 EST 2009

Hello,

I combined two DEM datasets with gdal_merge, and there's a broken strip of
nodata between the two.  What gdal utility can I use to fix this?  I found
references to gdal_fillnodata on the web, but I don't have it.  I
installed FWTools 2.2.8 on windows, but that doesn't seem to include
gdal_fillnodata either.  On Linux I have GDAL 1.4.4.0, released
2007/11/23.  I looked at the source code (from the daily svn snapshot),
and it looks I need gdal.FillNoData but that's not part of the bindings
that I have on either Windows or Linux.  How can I get this utility or is
there another utility that I can use?

Bryan