[gdal-dev] Dataset files

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Jul 30 14:35:00 EDT 2009

Javier Urien wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 14:46, Even Rouault<even.rouault at mines-paris.org> wrote:
>> Le Thursday 30 July 2009 19:32:48 Javier Urien, vous avez écrit :
>>> Is there an equivalent of GDALPamDataset::GetFileList for OGR?
>>> something like OGRDataSource::GetFileList.
>> Short and long answer : no
>>

> Are there any plans to add this functionality?
>
> Should I report a Bug/Wish?

Javier,

There are no immediate plans to implement this.  However, I would like to
think that if we eventually did a "grand unification" of GDAL and OGR, then
feature drivers would also have this method.  That is pretty long term though.

I do not think filing a bug/wish ticket would be particularly helpful.