[gdal-dev] reload of layer definition without closing dataset

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:34:09 EDT 2009

Hi:

I'm trying to implement a reestructure layer routine for database datasources. I'm using OGR_DS_ExecuteSQL to send a drop column statement to mysql dataset and it works correctly, it drops the column but the problem is that the layer definition stays the same, how can I force the reload of layer definition without closing and opening the dataset?

Regards

Godofredo Contreras